Skip to main content

How can I adopt my niece from the Philippines and sponsor her from US?

West Palm Beach, FL |

I am married with no kids , I have a 9 yr old niece that I wish to bring to US. I have a stable job as a nurse and willing to finance for her to come and live with us.How do I process?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 2


Yes you can. I strongly suggest that you hire an experienced immigration attorney. There are special requirements that must be met.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry


I agree with my colleague.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer