Skip to main content

How can a person on disability with low income find a lawyer other than legal aid to help with harassment by my housing company?

Columbia, MD |

I live in subsidized disabled housing, and the owners of the building have been harassing some of us to the point of physical injury. Because I'm low income, it seems like legal aid is the only one who will take on the case, and they are ineffective and don't care as things are getting worse! How can I get help before the next "mistake" they make kills me. Legal aid is not taking things seriously enough, and they are a big management company. How can I get help?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Try calling your local bar association's lawyer referral hotline. Howard county's hotline number is (410) 313-2035. Other county hotline numbers can be found here:
Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer