How and where i can apply for the 212(d)(3) non imgirant waiver

Tampa, FL |

how and where i can apply for the 212(d)(3) non imgirant waiver beacuse i have 5 year ban and i wanna waive it so i get tourist visa again i called the embessey here in jordan but they didnt really help now what i should do where i apply that waiver should i just go to embessey and apply a new b1b2 visa and the counsler will recomend the wiaver for or somone should apply this waiver for me from USA and how long this waiver take and how much it cost please give the right advice beacuse i have no idea what to do
God bless you

Www.uscis.gov Holds all the clues for your research. If you feel overwhelmed at any given moment as you do your research, do not worry, you are in a good company of many. That means you need a consultation with an immigration lawyer.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

An application for a 212(d)(3) waiver is filed in conjunction with a nonimmigrant visa application. The application is not adjudicated by the consular officer. Rather he or she can decide whether to recommend to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) whether you should be granted a waiver (if the consular officer declines to recommend a waiver the process is over). The final decision is made by CBP. At present, processing time can be 6 to 9 months.

There is much more to a successful waiver application then just completing a form. Why you are inadmissible is extremely important and you must establish why that ground of inadmissibility should be waived. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney. Many attorneys will conduct consultation via telephone or Skype for prospective clients outside their local area.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

i have been stoped beacuse they thought u i have dual intention the office told that i need to apply for asylum to stay so i told him yes and after 2 weeks in detantion ispoke to asylum officer from virginia and told that the whole story was miss understanding and i withdraw my fear and i have ticket and iwanna go back to my country they yes and the next i went back to my country . but the only law was showing on my passport is this one 212(@)(7)(A)(I)(I) now can this asylum thing will have bad effect on me thanks mr segal and god bless you

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

This forum is not the place to obtain individualized advice. Needless to say you are going to have an uphill battle. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

This waiver can be filed after being found inadmissible. These waivers consider the nature and recency of the violation. You should have an experienced attorney handle it who has done many of these. Good luck to you.

Shahzad Ahmed

Shahzad Ahmed

we can review your eligibility for the waiver. please feel free to call in. best regards.

Hi:
You should apply for the B first. If you are successful, you will move to the waiver stage. You should consult with an attorney experienced in consular processing before proceeding, particularly to get a sense of the strength of your B visa application (i.e. reasons for travel, etc.)

Kind Regards,
Patrice Dziire
Immigration & Consular Lawyer
Phone: 321-300-3463
Skype: patrice.dziire
Email: pdziire@gmail.com