Skip to main content

How and what do I need to expect when reopening a child support case in ga?

Fayetteville, GA |

I dropped child support about 3 months ago because his parents came to my work and were harrasing me. Now I have 2 assalt charges against him and I want my cs back. Will he have to pay past due amount and he was about to loose his licence will that go back into effect?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No. You will have to start over from ground zero.

This information is of a general nature and is not intended to be relied upon as legal advise. You are encouraged to contact and discuss your matter with an experienced attorney to more specifically address your legal needs.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer