We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Last summer I put in an offer on a condo, never heard back. Turns out there was and 18k HOA lien. Since then the lien has been settled and they're waiting for payment, but they won't put the condo back on the market until they've received the settlement. I'm looking to make a full cash offer on this home, but I'm tired of waiting. How long does the previous homeowner have to pay the settlement? Is there anything I can do to make this offer sooner?