Skip to main content

Hiring discounted family law attorney for help?

Mountlake Terrace, WA |

I would like to try and find out if there are any resources or lawyers that can assist in family court and custody matters that would either do pro bono or discounted? Or even at the very least, can provide assistance in paying over time, etc? I am currently on TANF but I start a job in approximately 2-3 weeks.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Try Northwest Juustice Project or CLEAR

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements


Calling NJP, Clear, or the King County Bar Association is the best thing; however, those may take a little while to get the ball rolling. Otherwise, google might be your best bet.

Any answer given is an opinion based on facts presented and does not constitute legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer