Hi what does ADIT processing mean

Englishtown, NJ |

Hi what does ADIT processing mean they send it to me with the welcome notice for the approval new permanent resident ..please

Filed under: Immigration Green cards

Best Answer

I agree with my colleague.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Where is your answer i didnt see it

Your answer isnot helpful

Yolanda Navarrete

Yolanda Navarrete

I am sorry. I meant that I agreed with the answer provided by the other attorney, Mr. Calehr. Instead of just repeating his answer, I wrote that I agreed with it. I am sorry this did not help you.

It means the card production center in Mesquite, Texas, has received an email from the officer who has interviewed and approved your case and order your green card which will be mailed to you within approximately 90 days. Congrats.

I agree with my colleagues.

National Toll Free: 877-583-7080. Joseph Cella, Esq. has been practicing Immigration Law for 19 years. The answers provided herein neither constitute legal advice, nor create an attorney/client relationship.