Skip to main content

Hi my name is Santiago miranda and i am concerned about my case and was wondering if i can get some help

San Jose, CA |

my charges are first degree burglary and i have a juvenile strike

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Use the Find a Lawyer to search for a criminal defense attorney in your area who can help you. Many attorneys on Avvo provide a free consultation. Good luck.


Find an avvo attorney in your area

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.


The strike only counts if you were 16 or older at the time of the offense. Check out AVVO attorneys in the San Jose area. Good luck.
for your Freedom because sometimes good people find themselves in unpleasant situations.
(800) 409-7010

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.


You need to talk to an attorney and see what are the options available to you considering your prior strike. Many attorneys in AVVO do give free consultation. Start contacting them.


You are obviously in serious trouble. Many juvenile strikes count as strikes and can lead to horrible sentences. Many on this site offer free consultations, but get a lawyer immediately.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia


I agree with my colleagues! You can call our San Jose office at 408 786 1008 for a free consultation! Good luck!

This answer does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.