Skip to main content

Hi i married my husband here in Mexico he is Mexican and important a American citizen how is he able to go to usages with me

Vancouver, WA |

Im a american citizen
my husband is a Mexican citizen

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Usages?? I'm sorry what is that?? What's the question??

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.


I am assuming you are trying to find out how to bring your husband to the United States. it is not clear whether your husband is currently in the United States or in Mexico. Additionally, information like past trips to the United States and his current status in the United States (if he is here), would be important to better address his case. I recommend contacting an experienced immigration attorney to review your husband's immigration history and assess his options.

Ellie Mosko Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: The information I provide on Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship


To bring your husband to the US, you need to first file I-130. Then, he can file for an immigrant visa.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


I agree with my colleagues ... your question is a bit confusing.

I suggest you meet with a local attorney. Although there are only 2-3 in Vancouver, there are close to 100 in Portland.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer