Skip to main content

Hi can some one help me out with my question please? i really need help for my green card renewal for green card. i had class A

North Little Rock, AR |

i had class A misdemeanor in 2011. i was arrested but i bond out and finish with probation . can any one guide me that class A misdemeanor will effact to renew my green card next year.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


All depends on the specific charge. You should consult with an immigration attorney for a review of the record.


The immigration consequences of convictions depend on the exact language of the statute under which the conviction took place.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, including the court disposition and the charging documents, in order to advise you, and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


It will all come down to the specific charge under which you were convicted.

Go to the court to request your case's final disposition document and take it to an immigration lawyer in your area to be analyzed.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer