Skip to main content

Hi, somebody is sueing me for an accdent, which i dont even know about. never had an accdent in my life, clean driving record

Detroit, MI |

never been into an accdent in my life. but somebody is sueing me, what can I do against that matter? please advice

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Turn the matter over to your insurance company immediately.

Chad D. Engelhardt
Moran, Raimi, Goethel & Karnani
320 N. Main Ste 101
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Phone: 734-769-6838
Fax: 734-769-7935

Of course, this is not meant as legal advice nor does it establish any professional relationship.


Chad is right. Monday morning, call you insurance and say just what you said. It is their job to defend you when you are right -- not just to pay when you are at fault.


You should immediately turn over the suit papers you have been served to your automobile liability insurance carrier you had at the time of the alleged accident. Your carrier will handle this matter for you.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.