Skip to main content

Hi..I just got my second speeding ticket in 6 months. 51/35 the cop said I was going..I have to go to court for this..Fine $81

Georgetown, SC |

Can I ask for an extinction if needed and will my license get taken away..Thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Go to court and see if you can work a reduction with the officer. You lose your license at 12 points. You can look online and see hoe many points you have at I've included the link.

This answer is intended for general information only and does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with an attorney for detailed information as each situation may be different. Do not rely on the information given in this answer, and proceed at your own risk should you decide not to consult with a state licensed attorney first.



Thank you...


I believe you may only ask for an extinction if you are an endangered species.

ATTORNEY ADVERTISING DISCLAIMER. The information herein is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any specific fact or circumstance. Your receipt of such information does not create an attorney-client relationship with the J. Brooks Davis Law Firm. You should not act or rely on any of the information contained herein without seeking professional legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer