Skip to main content

Hi, i have entered usa on the basis of b1 visa..what all I can do so that I don't have to go back to India.

Los Angeles, CA |

I m 24 years n my Name is jasleen and I have done BDS that is bachelors in dental surgery from India..I want to know all options available on b1 visa as I have got the visa on the basis of a certificate program that I am going to attend in August 2013 in USA ..I have relatives in USA who r permanent.. please help.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

A B1 visa entry means you are a business visitor and authorized to do things related to your business purposes. There may be immigrant options including EB5 investment, EB1 extraordinary ability, EB2 advance degree or national interest waiver, as well as a host of non-immigrant options as well. Select an immigration attorney, preferably a certified immigration specialist to thoroughly explore your opinions.


There too many options available for you to be described in a few sentences. You should call an immigration attorney and discuss all your options but it seems that you are not going to be able to get a Green Card through your relatives.


Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.