Skip to main content

Hi I Have A Diploma From Continental academy And I Just Found Out It Is Not Recognized By The Government, Do I Qualify?

Kissimmee, FL |

i graduated from Continental Academy an online high school with high honors and ive been searching and it says that it is not recognized by the government!! what should i do? do i qualify for the defered action with that diploma or do i need to get another one??

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If your diploma is not from an accredited school, the USCIS may or may not accept it as satisfying the high school requirement.

If you want to be sure that you meet the requirement, you could take the GED or other equivalent state-authorized exam. Good luck!

These answers are provided for educational purposes only, and should not be construed to be either formal legal advice or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. For specific legal advice that applies to your individual situation, you must be a client of this law firm.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer