Skip to main content

Hi, I currently moved to a new state and my child support order will be here too and hoping to get it modified.

Denver, CO |

If my child support order gets modified (it's over 8 years old), will my new husbands income count for calculating the support or will my income only count?


+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No your new husband's income is irrelevant for the purposes of calculating child support. If your husband's makes regular gifts of cash to you each month it is arguably income to you.