Hi.. I have L2 dependent visa..and it is expiring in July 2013. My I-94 is also valid till July 2013. EAD is still valid..

Eugene, OR |

I have L2 dependent visa..and it is expiring in July 2013. My I-94 is also valid till July 2013. But my EAD is valid till Sep 2013. So can i work based on valid EAD.

Generally when a case status expires or when a case gets denied even though you have valid EAD status beyond this point it doesn't matter, EAD ends when case status expires or case gets denied.

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

Dat means i cnt work??

No, you have to extend you I-94 if you would like to continue working. EAD does not give you permission to stay, only to work if you are authorized to stay.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

No.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

and wat if my husband's L1 renewal is in process??