Skip to main content

Hey there my name is lucky , it's about my accident

Edmonton, KY |

Actuly I got accident in dec. 2012 nd then my car insurance pay me every mounth $1600 for my expenses cause I'm not able to work , but after that these guy stop my money , they pay me from 15 dec 2012 to 10 march 2013 , but I'm still at home I'm not able to work , but I don't know what to do

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Contact a personal injury attorney to get the help you need!!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


Your question is missing a lot of details that would allow for a proper response. That said, if your injuries are serious enough to have caused you to miss work since December 2012 until now, the likelihood is that you have a serious injury, and you would be making a serious mistake not to see a personal injury attorney in your jurisdiction. Most will offer a free consultation and work on a contingency basis (no up front attorney's fees).

Any response is general information only and is not intended, and does not constitute, legal advice.


You clearly sound like you would benefit from consulting with an attorney in your area promptly. Don't expect an insurance company to give you legal advice.


Here is an answer from a Ky. accident lawyer that you may find is a little more in depth. The good news is that it sounds like you had Ky. PIP coverage on your vehicle and it has compensated you for your lost wages. However, if you only had the basic coverage of $10,000 it sounds like these benefits may be exhausted. If the accident was the fault of another driver then you would have the right to assert a claim for damages including medical expenses/lost wages in excess of $10,000 and pain and suffering. If this is the case then you should seek the advice of an experienced Ky. auto accident attorney.


Sounds like your PIP may be exhausted, but if the accident was not your fault, a local personal injury lawyer can pursue a claim against the negligent party.


After initial coverage is used up, a claim can be made against the at fault party for the excess claim for damages and injuries. An attorney will have to handle the car accident case for you. Call a lawyer in your area.

24 Hour Attorney Call Center (314) 361-4242 or visit us on the Web at