Skip to main content

Help I forgot my court date

Lebanon, OR |

I lost my ticket air

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This appears to be a duplicate thread. This question, or a similar one, was just asked and answered here:

In brief: Call the court clerk - the number should be on the ticket, or, if you've lost that, just search on the internet for the court of the county where it was issued - and ask for the date. You can also consult with an attorney in private. Most attorneys have access to online databases that contain court dates and are searchable by name.

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and are not intended to constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or solicit business. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. Information not contained in these posts may create significant exceptions to the advice provided in any response. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br>


Contact the court and see if they will set you another court date. Some judges will require you to appear in order to quash the bench warrant and provide you with a new court date

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.


Just call the court - talk to the clerk, give them your name and they can look your case up in the court's records, easily.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer