Skip to main content


Houston, TX |

In 2003 I plead Guilty under advise if court counsel to a Class A Misdomeanor, Assault family member, my girlfriend accussed me of pushing her and complained of chest pains to the officer, I was arrested, put into county, what a nightmare that was, anyway I didn't push her, my attorney told me all sorts of stuff to get me to plead guilty, I can take a ploygraph to prove that I didn't push her, my attorney told me that the jury won't believe my side of the story, couldn't get a phone call out, and if I didn't want to wait six weeks for a trail, to plead guilty. This was in court 5. There are other facts here that I want to put in front of a judge, can U help?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


What is it exactly that you are wanting to do? You plead guilty 8 years ago? I assume that you have finished your probation.


If you were convicted of this offense there is very little that you can do with this situation.

No attorney-client relationship is established by this posting. The information provided by the this attorney on this website is not legal advice and visitors are encouraged to consult with an attorney before making any decisions regarding their legal issue.


Your attorney gave you good advice and you took the deal. Now you want a do-over. Doesnt work that way friend. Quit bad mouthing and second guessing your attorney and move on.



Good advise, plea guilty to something I didn't do? Good Advise?? I'll remember your name!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer