Skip to main content

Hello I´ve being married to an american citizen for almost thirteen years . I am having trouble contacting her .

Malden, MA |

hello I´ve being married to an american citizen for almost thirteen years . I am having trouble contacting he . She told me she was going to help but is really hard to get any repose from her lately . I am not a citizen Donalt even have a green card , I cannot be present at any court room to sign papers since eem in Brazilians . What should I do ? I do have friend that are going to help me with anything related to get to places or talk to people . I need some advices . We´re friends at face book thats all the contact we have lately . I really appreciated your help . Cheers .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


It sounds like you haven't been in a relationship in quite some time. If that's correct then it would be tough for her to petition for you even if you're legally married.

My answering this question does not form an attorney-client relationship. Always retain a qualified attorney before taking any action. My office offers free consultations.


The best place to start would be to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer who will review your case and give proper advise. This is very hard to do without seeing your documents and asking you all of the required questions. So make sure to make an appointment with an immigration lawyer.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.


I do not understand what you are trying to say. Sorry.; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.


Is it a divorce you want or a green card?

This is not legal advice until I am retained and have reviewed all facts about your situation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer