Skip to main content

Hello i had the felony charge i had a probation 3 yrs so they gave to me travel permit but when i cross the border ICE caught

Dallas, TX |

me and deported me ,if i will come back again in USA they will sand it me in the jail??i tray to do waiver form if its will go trow and i will come back ,i think they have warranty on my name they deported me and how could i go the visit probation officer can you tell me and what chances do i have to come back in USA my husband and baby are USA citizens

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you have an order of deportation and have been physically were deported as your question stated you will generally have a 10 year bar to reentry perhaps more depending on the particular circumstances of your case. You also may be able to apply for a waiver but it is difficult and you should consult with an attorney at once given your criminal history before making any applications or petitions to re-enter.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer