Skip to main content

Hello, can unfair probations after time served in county jail be lessoned or can we ask the same court and or judge

Salt Lake City, UT |

for consideration for full compliance and that the classes he has to take are not even related to the charge ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can motion the court for to reconsider a prior order related to sentencing. In order to better answer your question, a lawyer is going to need to ask you some detailed questions about your particular case. It may help to call and speak with a criminal defense lawyer.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer