Skip to main content

Hearing on Motion to Vacate Contempt Order

Delray Beach, FL |

I had a hearing on a Motion to Vacate Contempt Order on Child Support in Palm Beach County. The Judge didn't allow any evidence, witnesses, or testimony. Is this normal procedure or should I have been allowed to present evidence?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It is almost impossible to answer your question with so limited facts. You need to see an attorney and bring with you all of the pertinent information and documents to adequately answer you question

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship