Skip to main content

Head on collision. Liability coverage only. Other parties involved.

Las Vegas, NV |

I was airlifted to trauma/icu. Now the officer wants to interview me. Should I have an attorney present?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your question is very perceptive. You should talk to a Lawyer before speaking with the police. You may then decide to have the Lawyer present when you speak to the officer. DO NOT POST ANY MORE INFORMATION THEN YOU HAVE. If you want call me @ (702) 647-8550

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer