Havent received anything from the Government regarding my Deferred Action Application I took biometrics on Nov. 19, 2012.

Stanford, CA |

On October 22, 2012, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
I took the biometrics on November 19 2012. I'm currently going to school at Stanford and I really need it , is there any way to push it. Its been to long somewhat cumbersome process.

Thank you.

There is no way to speed up the process. The wait time is normal.

Unfortunately DACA cases are getting slower and slower. We have a couple of September cases still not approved. When we have checked with USCIS they are reporting 6-8 months now as average processing time. The first ones we filed in August and early Setptember were approved in a couple of weeks. Your work card will not be issued until your deferred action ia approved. If you have not been fingerprinted then follow up with Customer Service to get this scheduled.

Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration and Nationality Law
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108
phone: (619) 299-9600, facsimile: (619) 923-3277
email: lynne@feldmanfeldman.com
website: www.immigrateme.com

Formerly Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law

Ive been fingerprinted as well.I'm very impatient, when it comes to stuff like this but the wait will be worth it,

Nothing to be concerned about. Processing has slowed down. Your case is well within normal processing times.