Skip to main content

Have an 88 yr old Father in Hospital now due to Elder Care Abuse from a facility & dealing with a non-responsive Public Guardian

Los Angeles, CA |

Need legal advice/consultation ASAP, father is not doing well.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You should immediately consult with an attorney familiar with this type of case. Most of us handling these matters do so on a contingency basis and provide free consultations.


Have a local malpractice lawyer investigate. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated Avvo attorney with a low contingency fee. Good luck.


Look for a malpractice or abuse attorney in LA with the Avvo Find a Lawyer tool

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.


Search for an attorney right here on Avvo. All the best to you and your father.