Skip to main content


New York |

hi my daugters father is posting me on websites i had it traced to his ip and home below is a copy of what he did and what name he used and my email address he used i currently reside in ny and he resides in fl can i sue him
Gender: Woman

Email: (email address omitted)
Age: 37
Birthdate : Dec 30, 1970
Location: Brooklyn,NY,UNITED STATES
Signup site:
Signup IP:

Housewife needs it Bad
Please I am bored housewife and my husband can't preform anymore

Best Regards, Support Team

> hi thank you can you send a copy of the profile that was created for
the authorities
> "" <> wrote: Hello,
> We have deleted the account connected to your email address.
> The account was created with the IP address
> Best Regards,
> Support Team
> > Account: valswallows
> >
> > hi i did not sign up and im going to the authorities and i need to
know some information i did not sign up for this i would not do
something like this i want to know who did this to me
> >
> YMail-OSG: 81qYnXcVM1kzTopFk31gfUIvkUhtPKAtsW7QShC7
Received: from [] by via HTTP; Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:01:12 PDT
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:01:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Daren" <(email address omitted)@

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's

+ Read More

Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes
Attorney answers 2


You may have a lawsuit but will have to prove damages. Other than this being a juvenile prank for which he should be ashamed, unless you were harmed in some financially compensatable way, or unless he made you a victim of identity theft, there is a misdeed without harm. In which case you may win a judgment but no money.

Have your lawyer send a cease and desist letter. If that fails to curb the sophomore in him, seek an order of Protection and enforce any violations of that order to the fullest extent.

Good Luck


I'm sorry that you are in that situation. The above response is spot on. The irony is that when I read his fake post it insults him more than you by saying that he 'can't perform anymore'. Not only is he a jerk, he can't even insult you correctly!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer