Skip to main content

Hai....i have applied for cos from b2 to f1 wat are chances of that...

Jamaica, NY |

want guidance regarding change of status....

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Your chances of success depend upon the facts. There simply not enough facts to assess your case. Whether you will be granted the requested change of status will depend many factors such as the program you want to enroll, prior immigration history, ties to your native country, etc. if you want an indivividualized assessment you need to schedule a consultation with an attorney.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.


I left my crystal ball in the castle so I can't predicate the future at this moment. See how silly this sounds.

Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.


It is not possible to answer your question based on the information you have provided. You should contact your school's international student office for more information.

Akanksha Kalra, Attorney at Law: 215-542-4905 or Disclaimer: The information provided here is generalized and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.


Hopefully you consulted an immigration attorney or the school's international student advisor prior to filing. If you didn't, it will depend on how well you understand US immigration laws.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer