Skip to main content

Had breast implants done last sept 6 weeks to the date they had to be removed. Infection New 1 s in April 2012 1 smaller

Hollidaysburg, PA |

Double bubble affect is showing in both breasts . 3 rd operation will be needed. Can not be done till June of 2013. What should I do ? Do I have a case .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You should have your case reviewed by a Pennsylvania medical malpractice attorney asap. While infections and "double bubbles" are not uncommon, improper surgical technique and care can often lead to poor results. We would need a copy of all records, and before and after photos in order to review. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attorney Noah Paul Fardo


You definitely need to consult with a local medical malpractice attorney because improper surgical technique and inadequate post surgical follow up seems to have played a part in your case.

Do not wait, contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney ASAP.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.


Surgical/incisional infections are relatively common but can cause a lot of complications. They slow healing and they can alter appearance. That you acquired a post-op infection is not likely "provable" as something caused by medical negligence. Infections happen even when everything is done right. However, it's not possible to determine whether a surgical misadventure that affected the outcome. You might want to consult with a local PA lawyer to have them review your chart.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer