H1B visa holder marrying a naturalized US citizen. If I marry in my country instead of US, can I reenter on H1B visa afterwards?

New York, NY |

I am a H1B visa holder engaged to a Naturalized US Citizen. I am currently in the US on a work assignment.
I've been advised by my friends here that I should get married here before going back to my country and getting married with ceremony over there.
How would things be different if I get married here vs. my country?
If I don''t get married here now and go back to my country to get married, will I have a problem in re-entering US on my H1B visa?

I have both B1/B2 and H1B visa. Last year I was working on H1B here before i left and this time round when I arrived in US I'm on a B1/B2 Visa. Can I get married here if I made the entry on a Business Visa? Am due to leave US in the last week of April

Congratulations. Get married where you wish. As long as you are employed in the U.S., which keeps your H-1B valid, you can use the visa to enter the U.S. and your marriage to a U.S. citizen will not pose any issues. H-1B does not have the "nonimmigrant intent" feature that most other visas do. So get married where you wish and best of luck.