I have few questions before I decide to consult with a lawyer:
1. Do I have to be a full timer to apply for Green Card (GC)?
2. What are the criteria that allows me to apply for GC without renewing my H1B?
3. Can I stay in US working while my GC application is in process?
4. How long does it take?
5. How likely can I get the GC approval? Please note that I am MBA graduate (International Trade) and work as accountant with NFP
6. I do not have a VISA, only work permit. Can I travel back home and Canada while GC is in process?
7. My wife came as visitor (she has a B2 visa for 10 years) and we changed her status to H4. What will be the case for her?
8. What are separately the employer and employee fees?