You will have a difficult time getting a solid answer to this, because it's far from clear that there is one.
I don't know why your approved extension was "clawed back" - reviewed and possibly investigated after an approval was already issued. Therefore, I can't determine the likelihood that the approval will stand vs. revocation of the H-1B, and I can't predict what an adjudicating officer will see in the USCIS CLAIMS computer system should they review a change-of employer petition and enter the case number for the H-1B you present as granting you current H-1B status.
Normally, having either an approved H-1B petition or a pending application (as long as not yet denied) would be sufficient for approval of a change-of-employer petition while remaining here in the U.S. But, USCIS is obviously questioning something about the validity of the current petition. An adjudicating officer on the new change-of-employer case might determine that any issue is employer specific and approve a change-of employer case, might hold your case until a determination is made on the old case, might send you a request for evidence on the new case asking you/the new employer to supply the determination on the old case, or perhaps might do something totally different that hasn't even occurred to me. It depends on what shows in the USCIS system concerning the old case, the judgment of the officer, etc.
If the old case is denied after a new employer has sent in a change-of-employer petition for you, even here it is difficult to determine what would happen without knowing the actual reason for the denial of the current case.
I wish I could offer more certainty, but the reality here is that there are just too many unknowns - you would be making a conscious decision to take a risk by filing a change-of-employer H-1B petition before you received a definite and positive resolution on the inquiry to which your employer just responded.