Green card renewal with class B misdemeanor and false usc claims. Will I have issues renewing green card?

Laredo, TX |

I have made multiple stupid mistakes of claiming citizenship on I-9 forms, at the DMV, and possibly but not sure during arrested for traffic tickets, I have filed my I 90 to renew my green card and my biometrics appt is coming up. I understand I need to hire an attorney but is this something immigration can easily find out about?

You need to discuss your case in detail with an attorney . You cannot continue to lie.

The I 90 does not ask if i have made such claims I just need to know if its something that will come up.

Issues? Will you ever renew your green card would be a better question. No.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

So I should not bother going to my biometrics appt? I know I made mistakes and I dont need to be judged I need all the help I can get.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

It is up to you. I assume that the facts you give are correct. Whether they are so, needs to be looked at. You should probably see an immigration attorney in person before final decision is made.

I don't think this will come up during the I-90 process, you don't have anything to fear at that stage. It is during your future application for naturalization that this issue will come out in 2 questions asked in the applications.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you for your help, words can not express how grateful I am.