Green card processing time

Dallas, TX |

I am 30 years old female, unmarried, living currently abroad. My mother is a US citizen and she filed I-130/green card for me on February 2010.

Is there any estimate for my green card issuance date ?

Thanks a lot !

You will get a time estimate here: www.myprioritydate.com

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I agree, but it is purely speculation. In addition, more information is needed to determine whether you may have done something in the past to disqualify you from entering the U. S. with an immigration visa. You may want to double check with an experienced immigration attorney.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Right not they are giving visas to people who applied on December 22, 2005. So there's an estimate of about 8 years, but it's just an estimated. You can check periodically at this site: http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5834.html