Skip to main content

Grandparents question

New York, NY |

can grandparents file charges against sons wife for not allowing to touch baby? all living in same home, but we feel we werent given our rights.sons wife acceptrd in fromt of cops. can cps do something about this or how to file chargse against her? can v file for custody of child also?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


That charge would not make any sense.


Grand parent's rights are greatly limited compared to parental rights. Enforcement of these "rights" depends on a number of specific factors. You should consult in person with a local Family Law attorney.

I am not your attorney and any posts/messages or responses to posts/messages can not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should not rely upon free legal advice and I disclaim any liability for the results if you do.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer