Skip to main content

Got right to sue letter from EEOC and filed a lawsuit by my own because no call no show from my attorney any representative?

Dearborn, MI |

I need an attorney on contingency fee to take over my discrimination lawsuit. I'm going back to court to have an extension if we want amend my lawsuit

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you have a viable case, I'm sure an employment attorney would take a look at it. Find an employment attorney here on avvo.

My answer to you question does not constitute legal advice. Only an in person or telephone consultation will result in an attorney/client relationship. Please do not rely on brief answers without checking with an attorney in a confidential consultation.