Asked in Deland, FL

Got into an accident with a suspended license in the state of Florida. Do I have to go to court? Will my insurance cover it?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings