Skip to main content

Getting charges dropped?

Phoenixville, PA |

i live in pennsylvania and im being charged with simple assault for smacking my brother, i have a history of anger problems and im diagnosed with an anger disorder my brother wants to drop the charges will he be able to do that knowing that i have a history of anger and aggression issues

+ Read More

Filed under: Violent crime
Attorney answers 1


In Pennsylvania, the District Attorney's office alone decides whether or not to drop the charges. While the DA might listen to your brother's wishes, the DA might also ignore them.

Talk with your attorney about your options.

Leo M. Mulvihill, Jr.