Skip to main content

G-325A Form, towards the bottom it asks "This form is submitted in connection with an application for:

Findlay, OH |

I am an U.S citizen and I married my wife oversea last month, she is NOT present in U.S. she is waiting oversea. I am now ready to file for the petition, what should I check off for the above question 1. Naturalization 2. Other (specify) 3. Status as permanent resident
I checked off mine Other and put down I-130 Spouse, what about my wife's?

Thank you

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5



Ps dietschs dark choc pretzels are the best. Check them out

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


You are correct, on your G-325A you check: Other and write: I-130 for spouse.
For your wife's G-325A, check 2: status as a permanent resident.


Write in I-130 ... for BOTH of your G-325 forms.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Permanent resident


Try this step by step guide. It might be helpful

Shah Peerally, Attorney at Law Phone (510) 742 587 President of Shah Peerally Law Group PC Newark CA Important: The above is provided for educational purposes only. You should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. Cases differ and success in one case might not constitute guaranty of success in your case. We recommed to talk to a licensed attorney before you proceed. For more information on call us on 510 742 5887

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer