Skip to main content

Fraud and Perjury in family court

Snohomish, WA |

I have discovered by subpoena of records that my ex and son have been attempting to defraud me of money through the court process. The evidence is very clear. Their attorney is partially aware of what has been going on. How do I approach this now? Can I file charges against them? What is the attorneys responsibility? Should I make their attorney aware of the information I have? Do i inform the courts?

+ Read More

Filed under: Fraud Family law Subpoena
Attorney answers 1


From the sounds of it, you really need to talk to an attorney and have someone review the materials you are suggesting document the fraud.

There are more questions at this point than answers. For example, what is the specific fraud allegedly being perpetrated against you? What evidence are you relying on the support your allegation? Specifically, what type of case is it?

I think you need to provide more information. If you want to contact me offline, you can get my contact information from my profile and I may be able to provide additional assistance.

Mary Katherine Brown

Mary Katherine Brown


Your local attorneys are the best source of guidance and up-to-date information. Good luck!