Form i360 denied or approved?

Tallahassee, FL |

i filled the form I360 back to may. Like a month ago i went to my local immigration office to find out how they working on my case. The officer in the info pass window told me that the form I 360 was approved 2 days before i came. So its already been a month since i got this information but i still didnt get anything on mail saying my form was approved. I also called 1800 they said my case is still pending and nth showing it was approved. what does this mean? can they approved the form i360 but then denied it?

Filed under: Immigration

More information is needed. Mistakes by the Information Officers take place. If you lack written proof of the approval, then your case may still be pending. Perhaps, you were sent a request for additional evidence, but it never arrived to your current residence.

In times of confusion, I strongly recommend hiring an experienced immigration attorney, who knows how to reach a supervisor at the regional processing center. Perhaps, some of the forms needed to secure benefits from an approved I-360 petition were not filed with the proper office.

The above is general information and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Foreign nationals who handle applications with Immigration on their own are limited in the way they can obtain information. As your question demonstrates, you may contact the 1-800 National Service number or you may make an Infopass appointment. Because the information you are receiving is conflicting, I strongly recommend that you either make another Infopass appointment or consult an experienced immigration professional who will help you with your case.

This attorney is Board Certified, speaks Spanish and French, and represents clients throughout the United States. For more information, click through to the Blog or web site.

Elizabeth R. Blandon
www.Blandon-Law.com
954-876-4132