Skip to main content

Form I-129F: How to answer Part A Question 11: "Have you ever filed for this or any other alien fiancé or husband/wife before?"

Redmond, WA |

As a matter of fact I recently filed I-130 Petition for my spouse living abroad (which is a first step as instructed by USCIS), and now I am filing I-129F (K-3 Spouse). Should I answer "Yes" to the question above and give details of I-130 filing?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4



This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.



This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.


Your answer to this question will be yes.

Good luck!


Your answer should be yes. Good luck.

The comments provided are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Information provided as part of this posting, does not create an attorney-client relationship between the attorney and the questioner. The opinions expressed are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.