Skip to main content

Forensic analysis

San Jose, CA |

I have some pictures , which I want to get analyses . The pictures seem quite confusing because they do not show any clear injury . What are the experts called for a job who can clearly figure out if there is any injury visible or not and at the same time have an expertise in imaging which can highlight the fact whether it is the image or bad photography or what or a real mark .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


I believe that what you are trying to describe is a Radiologist.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not intended nor construed to be "legal advice" but rather it is analysis, and different lawyers may analyze this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I have been licensed to practice law in California since 1978. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.


If it is a diagnostic study, you need a radiologist


A radiologist is the physician that reads and interprets x-rays and other imaging studies.


Unclear what you are saying. If they are xrays or scans, a radiologist may be needed. There are many limitations to such scans and they do not always show clear evidence of injury. it can be expensive to hire such experts. I recently had to pay 650/hr for an expert neuro radiologist to review records and scans. If you have an atty representing you you should talk to them about this.


A radiologist, and you can post this on Avvo Health (the medical side of Avvo). Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


This appears to be a job that your attorney should perform through appropriate experts. Speak with your attorney.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer