For the Deferred Action i have everything needed , but i have 4 misdemeanors

Austin, TX |

I know its on guidelines , but it isnt on the "you must prove" list so is there a (loop hole)?
Or when i turn 18 can i expunge record and submit forms to qualify ?

I dont think they are significant .they were all stupid and some i wasnt even "guilty"but i said i was just to get it over with i paid all .

One of the requirements for DACA eligibility is that you must not have been convicted of 3 or more misdemeanors (significant or not). However, consult with an immigrationattorney to help review you criminal record and advise you accordingly.

ok i don't see the point of adding that significant or not on guidelines. THANKS for the quick response though appreciate it

I agree with my colleague.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

you concur , thanks level 20

The only way you are going to have any chance of solving your issue is if you speak with and retain a criminal immigration attorney. There is no "loop hole" and if you apply pro se under such a presumption you are asking for problems.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

there are no loop holes but all things are possible in state court. and there is the exceptional circumstance exception. go see a specialist in immigration on this one, not one of the $550 daca special attorneys that advertise all over. tom

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

well since there is no loop holes whats the point of me paying $1000+ on any lawyer,being that it is new to everybody.And all they will say is the same thing i get on free advise on the web

Thomas Esparza Jr.

Thomas Esparza Jr.

exceptional circumstances depending on your fact patter. it does not hurt to try and maybe the misdemeanors aren't really misdemeanors. you should check to see if they are under the law of the state that took place in. a lot of kids think that traffic violations are tickets and they are not.