Skip to main content

For causes of action of defamation, intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, and intentional interference of

San Jose, CA |
Attorney answers 5


A personal injury attorney. If the causes of action also arise out of an employment type situation, you might wish to consult with an attorney that not only specializes in handling personal injury claims, but also specializes in employment law.

**This response is provided solely for general information purposes and is not intended as legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.


You should consult with an attorney with litigation experience, BUT, what type of attorney likely depends on the context in which you claim injury. A motor vehicle accident attorney may not be your best fit. While you alleges causes of action, you did not provide any facts that may help identify what type of an injury attorney.


I'd think business/defamation/or even employment lawyers would be best for you. All the best.


The causes of action you think may be appropriate are a lot less relevant than the facts that gave rise to them. Describe what happened and let someone with legal training try to figure out how to plead them.


A fact or two would be helpful. What not post what type of case this is? You can of course call any litigation attorney to discuss.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer