Skip to main content

For a second parole violation, is there a chance for ISF or will you be sent back to prison to finish out parole?

Sherman, TX |

As a sex offender, he violated a parole the first time by being around a college campus even though it was on his schedule to do so, and now a child was in the office when he walked in and then he turned to walk out the door (as he was told to leave if there was a child there), as his parole officer walked in... THe officer gave him no chance to explain the situation and acted as if he were psychic and assessed the situation just from walking in the door. In this case, he was sent to ISF the first time. Will he automatically be sent back to prison for a second violation or is there a chance for ISF. We haven't had the hearing yet but I would like to be ready for the worst if it comes down to it.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


He won't automatically be sent anywhere. I would hire an attorney to represent him at the parole hearing. Feel free to call my office if you need a referral.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


If the child was there when he walked in then there should be witnesses to that fact. In 20 years of representing people in their parole revocation hearings it has been my experience that sex offenders get much less slack than other offenders. He needs a good attorney experienced in the parole revocation process. Not all criminal defense attorneys have that kind of knowledge.
Austin Parole Attorney

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,


Get an attorney to help you, for sure!!!