Skip to main content

For f2b visa time need to go 7 -8 years. any way have to go earlier? please help. i am from Bangladesh.

Tahoka, TX |

From Bangladesh.unmarried visa category is f2b. have any idea to go earlier by f2b visa.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


you might be eligible for the earlier priority date if either parent petitioned the other and you were under 21 when that happened. find an attorney in your area. i have no idea where tahoka is but sounds like close to oklahama border. look up dioug stump in oklahoma city or richard fernandez in dallas

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.


Priority dates cannot be expedited. The movement of priority dates cannot be predicted.

For the latest visa bulletin see

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer