Skip to main content

Foot injury at Walmart

Mesa, AZ |

I slid in a puddle of water at Walmart, and kept myself from falling, but first my shin hit the cart, then my foot hit the wheel with flip flops on. I then made report with store manager, after empl witnessed it. It took months for Ins co to contact store mgr. they kept telling me that they didnt yet have claim approval & I told them each time that my foot still hurt a lot, even after 3 dr appts & X-ray. Went to foot specialist who verified plantar faciaitis, and need $400 inserts and will be 6 to 9 months to heal. Wondering if I should have MRI, as Ins co final offer is $2500, & they said its double oop expenses. Very painful, and feel I should get at least $5000. Hoping for professional op as affects mine and 15 yr old daughters life so much, cuz can't do much where I have to walk much.

+ Read More

Filed under: Personal injury
Attorney answers 4


You should call an attorney in the area who offers a free consultation.

Seth Carroll is licensed to practice in Virginia only. The preceding is for information only and should not be construed as legal advice. Always call a lawyer directly for advice.


Best bet - seek an experienced personal injury attorney in your area IMMEDIATELY in order to get maximum compensation. Don't accept less than fair value. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.


Speak to a local atty to see what range of value the case has. if yuou havent healed yet, you may want to wait until you do. But check with local atty as you dont want to miss the statute of limitations for filing.


This is why people get lawyers. Whenever anyone is injured, they should NOT try to resolve a claim without a lawyer, as it doesn't end well.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer