I have a property that was foreclosed in Florida, The time line goes like this. It had a First and a second. The second was closed by dismissal according to county clerk website Disposition date 09/10/2008. On the First loan:
1. Sometime in 2006 I stopped making payments
2. Summary final Judgment took place on 12/17/2008
3. Notice for sale file 12/18/2008 then Motion resetting rescheduling 03/23/2009 order to cancel sale 04/29/2009
4. 03/24/2009 Notice for Sale again. Order to cancel 04/24/2009 then 12/03/2010 an administrative reclose
5. The Volusia County Appraiser Office shows the property listed under someone else other than me. It also shows a 04/2010 Tax Deed Unqualified Sale on the property.
The bank never got the foreclosure done. Then Taxes unpaid Property sold at auction.