Florida false domestic violence injunctions used out of revenge and used a s a way to evict me from my residence

Kissimmee, FL |

in aug of 2008 i was with my ex living in florida.i was out on bond for a d.u.i. i had in may of 08 and was currently up for a diversion program to have the d.u.i removed from my record.anyhow on aug 05, 2008 my ex and her friends came to our home and were sitting on our porch with almost an ounce of marijuana.i asked them to leave i didnt want that there.they refused so i called the police.she was charged with possession but not taken to jail just cited.she left that night with her friends.the very next day she filed a domestic violence injunction stating a fight that never took place and i was removed from my home.then i got arrested for violation because i stayed with a friend within 500ft cause i had nowhere to go.(i will continue this post see florida false injunction part 2)

Not a good start so far.